Monday, January 4, 2010

Rising Eagles attending TISS

I’ve been watching this very interesting TV commercial for the last few weeks - now that I think about it - I think its been on Setanta TV for a few months now… It’s the commercial promoting the Toronto International Soccer Show (TISS).




The TISS will last for three days 22, 23 and 24 Shanel and I will be looking to attend on Saturday 23 for a full day sounds like lots of fun activities for all kids and parents. Before I sign up to receive the $3.00 discount – totaling $9.00 entry fee for adults with kids under 12yrs free, I’ll contact the club house to find out if there is a team discount available.


In the mean time let me know if you would be interested or provide your feedback in attending the Toronto International Soccer Show individually or as a team.

1 comment:

  1. Seems like fun. Although, at the current team price posted on the website, unless most parents plan to attend, I think it will be more cost-effective to attend individually, since the girls (under 12) will not pay.... SoccerDad_8

    ReplyDelete