Sunday, February 7, 2010

Our First Loss

Tough loss Erin Mills Rising Eagles, to the 98 Mississauga Falcon team, we just couldn’t match their energy and commitment today.

Over the last few weeks my coaching style has come under attack and maybe justifiably so. I’m a hard nose, high energy committed coach that demands accountability on and off the field and I understand that approach works with some and not others.



As the head coach of the Rising Eagles and reflecting back on today’s game made me realize I needed to explore less of an emotional and enthusiastic attachment to the outcome of games.

As this team continues to grow and succeed we will be challenged with new obstacle and setbacks it is how we handle these situation that will determine our success going forward.

"Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare."
~Japanese Proverb

All comments are welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment